T&Cs & Privacy
Name and contact details of the controller article 4, paragraph 7, GDPR
Hotel Sonnblick GmbH
5754 Hinterglemm, Österreich
Security and protection of your personal data
To protect your details against any possible loss of information or any form of unlawful processing, this site has taken appropriate organizational and technical measures.
Personal data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject ('lawfulness, fairness and transparency'). For the purposes of this Regulation:
- Personal data
'personal data's means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
'processing' means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Restriction of processing
'restriction of processing' means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future.
'profiling' means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements.
'pseudonymisation' means the processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organisational measures to ensure that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Filing system
'filing system' means any structured set of personal data which are accessible according to specific criteria, whether centralised, decentralised or dispersed on a functional or geographical basis.
'controller' means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.
'processor' means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
'recipient' means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing.
- Third party
'third party' means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data.
'consent' of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
Lawfulness of processing
Processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies (legal basis for data processing: Article 6, paragraph 1, point a – f of the GDPR):
- the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
You can in principle use our website without revealing your identity. When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion (legal basis for data processing: Article 6, paragraph 1, page 1, point f of the GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access takes place (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable,
- the operating system of your computer as well as
- the name of your access provider
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability, as well as
- Other administrative purposes.
Our offer is basically aimed at adults. Persons under the age of 18 should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
Rights of the data subject
Right of access
You shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, you shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer. The controller shall provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies requested by the data subject, the controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. Where the data subject makes the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise requested by the data subject, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic form. The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Right to rectification
You shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure ('right to be forgotten')
You shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay.
Right to restriction of processing
You shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing.
Right to data portability
You shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
Right to object
You shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point e or f of Article 6, including profiling based on those provisions. The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
You shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
Use of Google Analytics
Google AdWords and Google Conversion-Tracking
Google Tag Manager
By registering with our newsletter system, you agree to regularly receive information by means of a newsletter. You can withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data at any time. You can withdraw consent, for example, by clicking on the button at the end of each newsletter to unsubscribe. As soon as you unsubscribe from the newsletter, all your data will be deleted from our mailing list. We use these data exclusively for the purpose of sending the requested information and do not pass them on to third parties.
Our website measures conversions using visitor action pixels from Facebook, Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”).
These allow the behavior of site visitors to be tracked after they click on a Facebook ad to reach the provider’s website. This allows an analysis of the effectiveness of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes and their future optimization.
You can also deactivate the custom audiences remarketing feature in the Ads Settings section at www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen. You will first need to log into Facebook.
If you do not have a Facebook account, you can opt out of usage-based advertising from Facebook on the website of the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance: www.youronlinechoices.com.
Privacy & Terms Google
This privacy notice may be updated at any time.