A dream vacation with snowy views.
Can you hear them yet? The skiing and snowboarding hearts. They are already skipping a few beats right now!
Mountain sunshine. Vistas. All kinds of alpine adventure. The nearby wintry mountains call you onto their slopes. And astonish you. Their magical appeal sparks ambition. To discover a ski slope paradise that is beyond compare. With brisk turns on skis or snowboards in the Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn ski circus.
- Ski room: there is a lockable ski and boot drying locker available for every room. The ski cellar is monitored by video camera.
- Walking distance: the Reiterkogelbahn is 150 m away and can be accessed directly from the hotel.
- Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn ski circus: with 270 kilometres of slopes one of the largest and best ski resorts in Austria.
- Ski school and hire: professionals make it easier for beginners to familiarise themselves with skiing and snowboarding and top rental services provide the necessary equipment.
- Freeriding: you are in freeriding central. Look forward to countless opportunities for off-piste descents, numerous freeriding routes, a freeriding park & freeriding schools and camps.
- Mountain chalet pit stop: you’ll be properly spoiled in over 60 alpine chalets.
- Ski bus: depending on the season, the ski bus runs every 20 or 30 minutes from 8.30 am to 5 pm and is free of charge for ski pass holders on the way from or to the lifts.
- Ski ALPIN CARD: 1 ticket for 3 premium regions and 408 kilometres of ski slopes.
- Tobogganing: toboggan runs are there for dashing down. And there are a couple nearby.
Strap your skis on. Jump onto your board. And off you go to the slopes of the coolest ski circus for miles around.
Just a few hundred metres separate you from unlimited ski slope fun. Who will be the first to make their mark on the freshly prepared slopes? Hop on to one of the 70 lifts. Head up the mountains. And then enjoy yourself. 270 kilometres of downhill runs, to be precise. You’ll not be surprised to learn that the Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn ski circus is among the largest and best ski resorts in Austria. Beginners, pros, families, freeriders – everyone loves the blue, red and black slopes. And everyone loves a break too. For example in one of the 60-plus ski chalets. And what else is there? Snow parks, a freeriding park, floodlit pistes, ski schools and hire shops, plus après-ski. And there are also speedy toboggans too.
Surrounded by freshly fallen snow, the feeling of freedom is boundless. And the feelings of happiness too.
Powder snow, for as far as the eye can see. The freerider’s dream. In the Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn ski circus it comes true. “The first run” in the fresh powder. That’s freedom. Countless off-piste descents and perfect lines await. It’ll be spectacular. On the legendary Wildseeloder, for example. In the place where the stars of the freeriding scene come together. For the Freeriding World Tour. A trip to the freeriding park is also well worthwhile; beginners and experienced skiers will feel equally at home there. If you want to be a real freerider, you will make sure you are well informed and do everything necessary to keep yourself safe. Info point, avalanche beacon search fields & checkpoints, professional guides, avalanche warning reports. Everything you need for unlimited fun on the powder!